For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

fooking hell its the french man here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stoobydoo

PostSubject: fooking hell its the french man here   Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:03 pm

How's everyone doing.Damn I have missed you lot.Had to spend more time with the family for the last few years ffs.

Gaming wise the last time I played on the pc was a 2 week freebie of WW 2 online.Mainly on the xbox now did play cod mw 2 for a while then got into bf badcompany then badcompany 2 (love the game no fooking hiding or I will blow ya house down whoooooooo ).Also got cod 4 for both x box and ps 3.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:10 pm

bonjour u french frog fucker

its been too long mate, i may have missed u like a paedophile missed the fat kid that got away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Consoles? Lets be honest here, you couldn't find the "surrender" button on CoH and ran away from the PC Razz

Get that PC back on so I can kick your arse at a proper game again you snail-eating, smelly-cheesed onion-seller cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:24 am

Hey the main reason I don't use the pc is one I can't afford to keep it up to date and two now you lot ain't around I have no one to keep ventrilo or ts working for me or for that matter the pc as well lol.X box plug in Mic works job done idiot proof that's what I like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Hey stooby you french twat, i have been trying to ring you? hows it going you southern fairy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:33 pm

You telling us it won't run DOD classic and vent? You bin using it as a cat litter tray or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Sos welshy changed me number about 2 months ago I will give you a call at the weekend if you still have the same number.
Yo bc dod will run fine same comp I played coh and cod 4 on.still got me sound blaster though and that is fooked and I think me Mic is as well.Will we be able to use a freebie vent or ts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Stoob yeah its as far as i know a free vent server, well there was only me and Nige on there tonight, not sure what number you have for me its possible I have changed my mobile number and my home number has defo changed since we last spoke m8... i'll try and pm it you now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Well its not free, but its ours. I rented a 10 slot server for a year for the hell of it. There will be a password when I sort out the config
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:26 am

Thats it all your fault BC and Welshy.Just bought a new fooking sound card and headset.Oh and a copy of Battlfield bad company 2 for the pc now officially a pc gasmer again.Shit me it feels so alien using mouse n k board again.Now all i need is welshys home fone number so i can hassle him and bcs vent channel details.Not that i will be able to get the fooking thing to work on my own lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:36 am

I have sent you my details you stupid french fucker... look in your PM's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:13 am

I've posted the vent details twice you french lemon. Look in tech support section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Well we managed to get Paul, Ara and me on DOD classic and vent today, playing on Die With Your Boots On, mostly kicking arse despite there being 2 decent players against us.

We were just short of a couple more heavies, a couple of lights, a sniper and a proper MG....

.....any volunteers for next time?

Get installing Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:04 pm

i refuse to play unless Stooby is on, wont be the same unless i suicide name him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:37 am

Ok had great fun last night with you guys brings back great memories but one thing i need is the custom xhairs i used to use.Have any of you still got any xhair downloads saved i cant find fook all lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:34 am

lol I know what you mean stooby, I'm downloading some just now, it's a 31.7kB file and yet it'll take around 5 mins Shocked hopefully the right ones anyway, i'll let you know shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:29 pm

i have some as well stoo if you want them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:18 am

Just downloaded a gamma program as well.Now I can see ppl ffs.Did anyone play last night.I must admit I had a great time getting killed by bots yesterday morning lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:19 am

Just me, Welsh, Ara, viper, Graff, Richard and Red Wink

Might play a bit of wow with Richard et al tonite tho. You can always give it a try for free if u wanna be sociable.... Want me to send u a free trial invite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Still trying to palm off those free trials Nige lol dont do it Stoob... dont go to the dark side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Dont worry welshy the force is strong in me.I will not give in to Darth Barcode lmfao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fooking hell its the french man here   

Back to top Go down

fooking hell its the french man here
Page 1 of 1