MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Status?

Go down 
+2
Redeemer
Barcode
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redeemer

Current Status? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Gz, here have a cookie :p
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am

Bump

Just a quick update, I'm now at lvl 24 with the shaman, 12 with the druid, 58 with the death knight although I don't plan on doing anything with this for quite some time.

I've also got a level 8 warlock, lvl 4 paladin, and 2 lvl 1's (a hunter and a mage which I've only created and not started playing yet).

Although to be honest, from what I can tell, barcode is the only other person still playing on that server, either everyone has buggered off or just not bothering anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Still want to play it but October is going to be a busy month for me.
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 am

Ok I am a bit torn atm. I have a 16 hunter, a 15 Druid and a 58 DK who is farming atm. Trouble is I have just got my Druid on nagrand up to 80 and trying to gear up before the patch on weds changes things for emblems and boa gear. So I need to spend some time on that for the next couple days.

But after that its back to Vek and levelling my Druid.

What I think we should do is arrange the odd session to help the less experienced players (Richard, viper) . We can use another vent channel.

That's assuming the kittehs we got on sat do not need rescuing every 5 mins Wink
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:53 am

Ps will go see a guild master this week and start collecting sigs. Red - our dks mught need to do a bit of farming to buy bank tabs
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 am

Off the top of my head it's 100g for the first tab alone, my shammy can cover that expense ^^

It's 250g for the next one though, saddly, not covering that one :/
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 am

Starting a guild costs 10s so no probs there. Bank tabs are 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000 according to wowwiki. Will spend a bit of time building up my mining on my DK to get the cash for the second and hopefully that will keep us going for a bit
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:11 am

lol np, lets just focus on getting the charter filled first Razz
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:23 am

Since its gonna take a while to pass round , will start it with 2 sigs tonight then try to catch others online to summon
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 am

Had a natter with Red last night and decided we would wait till Weds. Theres a chance that when the patch is out, we will only need 5 people to sign the charter rather than 10
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Barcode wrote:
Dunno but I am still trying to work out how he fell off a zep and landed in a zone that no zep flies over

I'd just like to clear this one up while I remember, the chances are, dick got the zeppelin from Orgrimmar to Thunder Bluff and because these two cities are on the same continent, the game doesn't have to load any new areas so it just passes like a flight path from one area to the next. During this trip it goes over The Barrens so yeah, that's probably how he did it.

This myth is totally busted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:52 am

Fair point. I realised last night when taking that zep trip since its the only one I know of that doesn't disappear and reappear at its destination.

WE HAVE 3 SIGS AND NEED TWO MORE!
Then we can start dumping free armour, potions etc in the bank for anyone else to pick up. Want freebies? Get online and get it signed Razz
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 am

current status is offline, long story short moved from my previous abode to my current one and no net as yet, don't know if i'll be on before cata but who knows

when i do come back i'll be back on my mains for cata to get all 4 to 85 but until then tally ho chaps

and on a side note i've pre-oredered the collectors edition, mini deathwing FTW !!!
Back to top Go down
viperpaul

PostSubject: vipers back   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:15 pm

im back from my trip when the best time to go on and catch you guys
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Balls. Sorry to hear that mate. We were wondering what happened to you. Giz a shout when you're back online.
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Just hop on any night viper, I'm sure you'll find Barcode floating about somewhere :p
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Oops sorry Viper. Never saw your post. I was replying to Graff's. Yeah I am on most nights, but as Beefcode which I don't think you have on your friends list? I do spend a little time on another realm as well so its pot luck to catch me atm. You need to add us by email address so that you can see we're online whatever character we are using, but we will sort that out in game. We'll get you to sign the charter then I'll rustle up a 5th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Status?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Games :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: