For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Time for a Guild?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barcode
Admin

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:47 pm

I reckon we need a guild setting up. Anyone got experience of running one? As far as I can see we have:
Me, red, graff, viper, rich, Lyn - any others? We'll need another 4 signatures to get it sorted, or just pull in some contacts or randoms - unless cataclysm is released tomorrow.

Also we need a guild bank asap. Anyone with experience of running one of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redeemer

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:56 am

I know how it works m8, not had to run one properly but tried a few times so I know my way around it (sorta). Ask Graff as well though in case he can maybe do better Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Welsh

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Nige you remember Mike? CoD2, well if you get in touch with him he is well into WoW... dunno if he is in a guild or not but he will help you out I'm sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Cheers. I told him about this site via Facebook on day 1, but I might give him a nudge. I can always get another 90 signatories at the drop of a hat tho as can Graff and red I'm sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:22 am

Collecting sigs for the guild charter tonight so when u r online we'll need to summon, sign & return
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redeemer

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 am

I won't be online tonight m8, got a prior engagement with college types Very Happy

But I can confirm after have a short play around that you only need 5 signatures now for the guild charter, couldn't find any info on this so wondering if they've maybe snuck that one into the game or not :p

Anyway, should be much easier to start the guild now.

And please do wait for me, I'd like to be on the guild charter as a founding member, even if there is no relevance or a way of ever knowing once the guild has actually been started, I just like to inflate my ego like Welsh inflates sheep Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 am

You got your download/install done before the rest of the EU all decided to do it at once then? Bastard.

At this rate I dunno if I am gonna get on tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redeemer

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Yeah, I logged on at about 12.15 this afternoon, being a student during October week and all Very Happy waited for the hour or so it took to patch while fucking up most of the rest of my computer functions (like not showing task manager so I could turn off other processes to give it more memory to work with :/).

So I finally managed to get on at around 4ish to have a quick play around, looked at a few things and then went to the guild master to look at what you needed, there it said you only needed 4 other sigs so I'm taking that as verbatim to be right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:36 am

After repeated installer fuckups and slow download speeds, hopefully it will finish today while I am at work today and sort the charter tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redeemer

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 am

kl beans, I may or may not be out later this evening, normally I know by now whether or not I've got plans with the gf but she's been busy at work so she's not had the time to tell me what she's upto tonight lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 am

We have 3 signatures on the guild charter and need 5 in total, so just two more. Can you guys let me know if/when you are going to be online so that I can meet up with you and get you to sign it please?

I have a load of armour and weapons to pass on to anyone who wants it, at various levels. Plus if I know what level you are and what sort of gear you need, I can make a lot of stuff up to about level 22 at the moment, though this is rising fast.

Once we get the charter signed, you will be able to take stuff out of the guild bank in any major city (Thunder Bluff, Orgrimmar, Undercity, Silvermoon) and drop in anything which might be useful to anyone else. So armour, weapons, potions (from Red) and anything else that gets picked up off the odd corpse that might be useful. I've had to get rid of various staffs, swords, maces, daggers, leather armour, cloth armour etc in the last week that might have been useful for someone.

So get your fingers out, get it signed and get some crackin free gear Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barcode
Admin

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Right, we have a guild and a guild bank. I have dumped a load of low level armour in there - around 14-17. A couple of weapons and an odd pair of cloth trousers at lv27. Some cloth, recipes etc.

If anyone has any gems (tigerseye and malachite atm) then they would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Time for a Guild? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Guild?   Time for a Guild? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a Guild?
Page 1 of 1