MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the land of the Jock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redeemer

From the land of the Jock Empty
PostSubject: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 am

Hello all, Big gay "hacking bastard" Jock here but you can call me bastard Very Happy

How is everyone getting on then?

Let's have a brief update of what's happening up north then.

[MDK]Redeemer:

After crashing the huey in Vietnam, eloped to some place called Azeroth for a while (yeah Nige, you will be getting stick for all the comments Twisted Evil ) where he spent many a month with his gf. After enough crap from 13 year old pre-pubescent tards, decided to give Dod:s a go, spent some time with [TnP] (and Grim) but ended up playing WoW again, after funds dried up a bit, played TF2 and have spent about 400 hours playing since.

Currently at college doing an HND in Computing Technical Support (and wishes he had read that stuff Barcode had sent him years ago as he now has todo that later in the year).

In other Jock news, Omni has his own digs and goes to college (which I don't think he mentioned).

[MDK]Fraz on the other hand, goes to the same college as me (on a different course) and has since tied the knot with some poor woman. The ending of that night didn't go too well for him (nor did the next morning from what I hear :p)

Anyway, I shall be off, must investigate some of Welsh's relatives in the fields over yonder Laughing
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Ello Big Gay Jock Razz

Redeemer wrote:
After enough crap from 13 year old pre-pubescent tards,
You went Alliance didnt you. Fool Razz

Hmm I shall spend the rest of the evening working up a comment about how I don't believe you ever had a girlfriend Wink Was it a female character in WOW that turned out to be a 56 year old sweaty bloke from Swansea?
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Barcode wrote:

Ello Big Gay Jock Razz

Redeemer wrote:
After enough crap from 13 year old pre-pubescent tards,
You went Alliance didnt you. Fool Razz

How did you know :p

Redeemer wrote:
Hmm I shall spend the rest of the evening working up a comment about how I don't believe you ever had a girlfriend Wink Was it a female character in WOW that turned out to be a 56 year old sweaty bloke from Swansea?

Don't talk about Welsh like that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Redeemer wrote:
How did you know :p

Cos ALL of alliance are 13 year old tards?

Redeemer wrote:
Don't talk about Welsh like that Laughing

He's 57 Wink
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:00 pm

lmao

I only went Alliance cause everyone I knew who played at the time were Alliance, made sense at the time :/
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:32 am

So all of your friends are 13 year old tards. Hang on.......does that mean you had a 13 yr old gf as well? Presumably she's your cousin too. I know that sort of thing is acceptable in jockland...
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 am

Just you wait until I get on a vent server or TS or something, you will be thrashed severely my friend :p
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:54 am

Kinky whipping now as well? Stop trying to chat me up, pervert :p

Btw might think about renting a vent server at some point, just seeing how many reprobates find us first
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:04 am

I wouldn't mind giving you a verbal assault, beating you senseless with a no scope sniper and then pummelling you at some pvp action.

I'd like to say that was all possible, maybe just the verbal assault Laughing
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Finally cleaned the tippex crosshair off yer monitor then :p
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Tippex, what tippex? I never used such things...

It was Blu-tak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the land of the Jock   From the land of the Jock Empty

Back to top Go down

From the land of the Jock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Contact :: [MDK] Members-
Jump to: