MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)

Go down 
+2
Barcode
Rodweiller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodweiller

Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) Empty
PostSubject: Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)   Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:37 am

Hello from (WAL)Rodweiller now [m2s]Rodweiller,

I have posted hello once on this forum but it has disappeared probably as my internet is so shit at the moment it never actually saved.

I am playing Bad Company 2 mostly at the moment but still play BF2 and DoD Source. I have difficulty getting vanilla DoD on my PC as much as I wouldnt mine a crack at it.

Yoshi is now on [m2s] with me - now known as Gunbunny in case any of you bump into him.

Good to keep in touch.

Rodweiller
Back to top Go down
http://www.wal-clan.co.uk
Barcode
Admin

Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)   Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:50 am

Eyup Rod, wondered why you took your time turning up Razz

Whats the problem with reinstalling dod classic then?

Say hi to Sickie, Nutty et al over at m2s for me. And tell em to stop begging me to join. Its undignified Wink
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)   Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 am

I've got BC2 but cant get into it Sad i'm having trouble with vanilla as well, keeps minimising and doing my head in big time.. oh! btw hello m8
Back to top Go down
stoobydoo

PostSubject: Re: Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)   Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:29 am

Yo Rod hows it hanging i fooking love bc2.Now im on the pc again i will get on ya server.
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)   Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 am

Check your key configuration Paul, particularly your vent push-to-talk and see what my dod config does with the same key
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)   Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Hello Rod

Len and Ronnie and Kirkeh say hi too, hows things? Didnt know you played BC2
Back to top Go down
St_Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)   Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:24 am

Heya Rod hows things?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)   Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Croeso o (WAL) (welcome from for those of you who dont speak the language of God hehehehehe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Contact :: Associated Clans-
Jump to: