MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Status?

Go down 
+2
Redeemer
Barcode
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 am

OK I am lv15 orc hunter, alongside Lyn's lv14 blood elf hunter. Both in the ghostlands at the moment, but able to travel to any of the 4 cities of course and on from there.

Wheres everyone else at?
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 am

Well lvl 16 Shaman as BC has recently found :p done most of my work in the Barrens atm and will probably continue todo so.
Back to top Go down
Richard

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:24 pm

just got it patched lol so no charrie yet
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Bearcode's leatherworks is open for business. Let me know what level you are and what items you need and I'll see what I can do. Any materials and patterns welcome.

Sorry Paul, I don't do ball gags for sheep.
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Well in that case, I'm doing Alchemy so if you need any potions or flasks, come ask me.

And no, I don't do anal lube Shocked
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 am

Richard, if you like I'll drop in and help out a bit tonight. You need bags and leather armour, right? Got any professions yet?
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:19 am

still at lvl 10 with my undead priest, enchanting & tailoring for me.

need to get some hours in and catch up cuz works been a bitch, god i hate stock takes Sad
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 am

So with the extra time on my hands, should I already be pushing lvl 18 or take a break :p
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:33 am

Lol I have a lv5 Druid on standby in mulgore as well
Back to top Go down
Richard

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:40 am

got a Lvl 6 Undead Rogue, stuck in a level 20 area (i fell off the Zepplin)
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:19 pm

I knew it was a mistake to take you on those zepplins Rolling Eyes someone go and get him out of there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 pm

vent

(if he told us where, it would help)
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 pm

He said he's in the barrens, as a lvl 6, he's got about a 1 in 50 chance of survival :p
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:00 pm

The search party is back, having found a half eaten bag of wotsits, a CD marked "hacks" and a book entitled "How to throw a nade".

We suspect the rest of him may be buried inside a giraffe
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:02 pm

p.s. there should be an achievement for people like richard with tasks like:
1) fall off the undercity lifts and die (erm...easily done :s)
2) Fall off the Thunder Chuff lifts and die (erm...easily done :s)
3) Fall off the cable car and die at howling fjord (erm....easily done :s)

er hang on....
Back to top Go down
gehn

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:44 pm

What server are you guys on?
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:09 am

Vek'nilash. But its an eu server so i dunno if u can get on. I should be levelling my druid for a bit from about 5:30 if anyone's about. Either that or taking Fluffy out for a run to rescue a klutz in the barrens
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 am

Barcode wrote:
p.s. there should be an achievement for people like richard with tasks like:
1) fall off the undercity lifts and die (erm...easily done :s)
2) Fall off the Thunder Chuff lifts and die (erm...easily done :s)
3) Fall off the cable car and die at howling fjord (erm....easily done :s)

er hang on....

Or just missing the lift on the Aldor rise in Shattrath City causing an unintentional death from falling ^^

Thank fuck for bubble Very Happy

P.S. Is he still stuck in the barrens?
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:13 am

Dunno but I am still trying to work out how he fell off a zep and landed in a zone that no zep flies over
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 am

He probably fell off in mulgore and then ran into the barrens :p
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 am

I've slowed down a bit, so still stuck at 15 and 16. I know red's up to 22 already.

I've been getting my Druid up to lv80 on nagrand and swearing a lot in random dungeons. For those who don't know how this works, you join the queue and get thrown into a random dungeon as part of a team of 5 - 3 damage dealers (DPS - usually casters) a tank and a healer. The tank keeps the enemy occupied while the DPSs nuke it and the healer keeps the tank alive.

In practice the tank fails to take any notice of the fact that the DPSs are out of mana and pulls more mobs, preventing the DPS's from drinking. The tank then starts complaining that nobody is doing enough damage (which is because he is stopping us drinking to replenish mana). Since the mobs take lonuger to kill, the healer runs out of mana and the tank dies. The tank then blames the healer who says "fuck you" and quits. The tank then starts blaming everyone else except himself for a problem he created since he doesn't know about or give a shit about the way other classes are played.

Group fails, rejoin queue and repeat until throwing your keyboard through your monitor.

(/rant)
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:35 am

lol I know the feeling, i've done it once before to a healer ^^

And i'm also upto 56, as graff how I done it Wink
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 am

Starting a DK is cheating :p. Mind u I might have to start one meself just so o
I know we have a tank with an iq
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:05 am

lol I never knew until yesterday that you only needed 1 lvl 55 on your account to start a DK anywhere, I thought u needed one on each server lol :/
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:02 pm

(ding)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Current Status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Status?   Current Status? Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Status?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Games :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: