MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requests for bank etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barcode
Admin

Requests for bank etc Empty
PostSubject: Requests for bank etc   Requests for bank etc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 am

Thought I would start this thread in case anyone has specific requests for gear etc, but I'll start with a couple of generic requests.

Assuming you can spare them can you please drop the following into the guild bank whenever possible:
All types of cloth (for first aid training and our tailor)
Gems (for my jewelcrafter)
Leather (for leatherworkers and blacksmiths)
Any raw foods you can no longer use. For example if you can't get any more cooking points from strider stew and have some strider meat left over then it could help someone else level. Btw there seem to be NO fish and very little raw food on the auction house so there might be an opportunity for farming for profit.

Don't be afraid to take stuff from the guild bank. That's what its for. Just try not to take the piss;)

A couple of personal requests:
Guns and bows are hard to come by so if you get one, please rhink about banking it.
Silver and gold are a Bugger to farm but are used by blacksmiths and jewelcrafters. So you might wanr to bung em in your personal bank if not the guild bank. Cos if you want a specific item making you can bet the only silver on the auction house at the time is 300g per bar.

Incidentally silver and gold smelting can be a block to levelling. So you might want to let someone else smelt your silver so they can get their mining points up to the next level. Anyone got 6 silver ore I can smelt?

And finally disenchanting. Enchanters get points for disenchanting items which are green or above and get materials to do their enchanting. All items have a name in grey, white, green blue or pure. Green or better can be disenchanted. So if you have something green, blue or purple you don't want, please consider dropping it into the first columns of tab 3 cos I want a +20 agility enchant on my sword Wink Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Requests for bank etc   Requests for bank etc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:15 pm

And if you're willing to disenchant an epic (purple) item, then you're mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Requests for bank etc   Requests for bank etc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 pm

I do it every time I do a level 80 heroic Wink
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Requests for bank etc   Requests for bank etc EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:36 pm

yeah but until you get to 80, any epics you get, you won't want to be disenchanting straight away :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests for bank etc   Requests for bank etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Requests for bank etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Games :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: