MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[MDK]Fr33~K1LL

Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo Empty
PostSubject: Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo   Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 am

Hey hey ladies and gents hows it hanging ?
Been a long long time since iv heard from any of you...
My girl got me to clean my old email coz it had reached 15000 for like the 8th time and i saw a email about MDK in it and here you old farts are =D

Vent seems alittle dead but i guess theres more coming on later tonight ?
Hope to catch you guys later enjoy

oh and i messed up the user name.... can u fix Mr Barcode ? Smile
Back to top Go down
[MDK]Fr33~K1LL

Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo   Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:19 pm

guess this was all happening in september ?
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo   Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Ello mate. Yeah its got a bit quiet since then, but theres a few of us on now and again. Hows it going and what are you playing these days?
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo   Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Fr33~K1LL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MDK]Fr33~K1LL

PostSubject: Re: Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo   Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:12 am

Im alright just playing Anarchy Online when i get a chance mostly.
Moved in with my girl and just working.

Hows it going with you guys ?

Redeemer Very Happy

btw when you guys play what server are you on ? all i see now is krauts or arabs mostly
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo   Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Hey Freekill you donkey shagging perv how the hell are you? most of these weirdos are playing WoW now, I'm always online but very rarely playing anything.. hope all is well over there? is it a house/flat you have moved into or a stable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo   Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo yo something somethign to make the text longer since it dident accept yo yo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Contact :: [MDK] Members-
Jump to: