MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW levelling/social

Go down 
+2
Redeemer
Barcode
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barcode
Admin

WOW levelling/social Empty
PostSubject: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 am

Suggestion: Pick a "clean" realm that none of us have characters on, get some of the guys to sign up for free trials and have a laff helping each other out from the ground up

Discuss (5 marks)

P.s. if anyone is thinking about the free trial, get an invite from an existing player. It helps both of you
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:58 am

I wouldn't mind, could be a laugh, see what facial combinations you can come up with Very Happy

Would much prefer to get a game of Dod 1.3 first though Smile

EDIT: Why don't we pick one just now and the others can catch up :p and someone find Silverfang, I'm sure he's haxxorz on it as well :p
Back to top Go down
gehn

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:57 pm

I might be game if I can access the UK servers, they are seperate from the US list right?
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm

EU and US servers are separate mate
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Ok who's on wot server so we can rule em out. I'm only on nagrand. Anybody fancy a 10 day trial (with help) btw?
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Quel'thalas is out (mainly cause I've used all 10 spaces xD)

Lightnings Blade, Teranas, Blade's Edge and Saurfang (although some of these only have 1 toon so I can easily just delete them as they mean nothing to me :p)
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:55 pm

my main issue is i've 4 80's on aerie peak and a 60 BE DK on saurfang plus i'm constantly bored between no raiding and pissing about on the beta but u never know how i might feel Wink

oh yean i hate the fact boa gear can't be sent cross realms

pps barcode u ever used zygors lvling guide cuz its pretty decent
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Well Graff the intention was not that you leave everything behind and just play with the MDK guys, but play with us "as well as". I was thinking that most people who already play may already have commitments (incl my WOW advisor Wink )with existing guilds etc. And we aint gonna be on all the time anyway.

Incidentally, you can transfer boa cross-realm, but it will cost you 15 quid.

So anyway, you could carry on with everything you already do on Fairy's Peek and come over to realm X to help Welsh work out how to kill a rabbit Wink

Plus I reckon it would be more of a laff for everyone to start out clean and not have so much of an easy time of it, just getting cheap boosts. Think of it as a novelty? Plus if we persuade anyone to try the 10 day trial and they are wandering around with a bunch of lvl 80s its not gonna be as much fun for them cos they will be able to do f**k all in comparison to the rest of us.

Mind you, we would progress at different rates, so we would be able to help out with rough stuff after a while, make gear for the noobs etc Wink

Will have a look at the levelling guide, but I have a guide who sits next to me (RL) who I quest with and occasionally get her to fire up her lv80 mage/priest/DK/pally and kick lots of arse for me to loot.
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:04 pm

p.s. Was thinking of setting the noobs off at Silvermoon for their FREE trial. Mostly because they will not know off the bat if they prefer melee or ranged so maybe pallys would be a good move to start with cos they can change their minds and style later. Hunter is fastest levelling, but can get a bit complex for raw noobs. Plus with Pallys, can dual spec later as required, whether for levelling or instances/dungeons. Druids are the other hybrid option of course, but just thinking that twatting someone with a sword is easier to get your head round as a noob than turning into a bear Wink

Now we just have to get some of these buggers to try the FREE trial.

If questing with newbies I would want to be a hybrid meself anyway so I can change style to suit the circumstances.

Did I mention the trial is FREE?
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 pm

I dont need a free trial, i already have DoD, CoH, MW 1&2, DoDs, BC2... wait thats wank forget the last 1 Razz so as you can see i dont need a free trial Razz
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 pm

i see ur point, well i'll grab that vent info & i'll be on sometime this week, so why don't u just pick a server and we'll have at it Wink
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:51 am

Vek'Nilash is recommended atm, so there will be less people on it and less competition iwhen farming. Also less griefer pricks on alliance causing trouble atm.
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:59 am

so we're going horde then, that'll do me then cuz all my 80's are alliance Smile i'll be on 2nite before 9
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 am

so we're going horde then, that'll do me then cuz all my 80's are alliance Smile i'll be on 2nite before 9
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:38 am

Excellent, give horde a go for a change, I is gonna be a druid me thinks for a change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:31 pm

i'm thinking undead priest myself
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 pm

was thinking troll hunter....
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Does this mean im going to have to install my copy of WoW and BC?
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm thinking get a grip you lot Razz
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm

and wotlk dickie boy
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:50 pm

brewfest has started.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:51 pm

TehGraff wrote:
and wotlk dickie boy

Dont own it, my highest level character is like lvl14 Human Paladin, load of my friends were like "come join us, we will help you learn the game. They came to help me, then about 5 minutes late "we are off now to do a lvl60 raid"
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:14 am

Seems to me Richard might like playing a feral Druid. How's about me & red start druids alongside rich and get him started? I've just levelled a Druid to 71 as a newbie so might b of some help and red wants to play a Druid anyway. Might still start a hunter anyway for later. Graff - play something tauran for a bit then get a priest going? I'll rope in Lyn tho I know she will want to do warlock again ultimately. Will get Dick started first tho.

And of course rich can then either play melee or ranged depending on what he prefers and I don't mind healing
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:44 am

actually i might make a tauren shammy then, means all sorts of silly dps and healing Smile

i think he might like a warrior of a hunter as the taurens have decent racials for that.

there'll be no chance of that now rich cuz i don't raid that much and in had a rl friend do the same to me so i feel ur pain

oh yeah anyone need a scoll of ressurection for their account ?
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 am

Ah well if you're going for healing, I might go hunter then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW levelling/social   WOW levelling/social Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW levelling/social
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Contact :: Events and collaborations-
Jump to: