MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dod Classic Event?

Go down 
+2
Redeemer
Barcode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Barcode
Admin

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:38 am

No its still not quite dead. In fact there's still an Enemydown ladder. Anyone want to suggest some kind of event on the game that got us all together in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:57 am

Of course, wouldn't mind a batter at ye old game to see how bad we all are now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Welsh

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Last time I played Nicey almost raped me, I have lost my old .cfg file Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:04 pm

I tried dod_charlie the first time I went back on, tried my hand at strafe shooting. Strafing was the least of my worries that day Sad
Back to top Go down
Welsh

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:06 pm

PMSL!!!!!! its mad innit how bad at that came we have become.. defo not like riding a bike
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Yeah definitely not like riding a bike, wish I could remember her name.....oh you mean a bicycle Wink
Back to top Go down
NiceDAD

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 am

yupp welsh isent lieing for the first time Razz he was crap like ara was ops affraid well i have playing regular nearly isent that diffecult i promise you all ( me thinks ) exept RED you have allways been crap (probely because of your age) and i heard something about girlfriends hmmm (its not counts if your mom have a friend over and cal that your girlfriend) Shocked Shocked Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFang

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:08 am

Welsh wrote:
PMSL!!!!!! its mad innit how bad at that came we have become.. defo not like riding a bike

How bad you've become?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiceDAD

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 am

hes back on 3 wheel bike and hes fecking old to that french tart hehe
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:15 am

Forkinell. Just been on Boots (yes its still running).

Apart from laughing at nicey's score, I REALLY miss having admin. F**kin muppets on a 1:3 ratio telling me (2:1 ratio) how to f**kin play. Gobby little s***e.

I WANT MY BAN STICK BACK!!!!!!!!

(p.s. been on The OC on DODS and found my admin is still active muahahahahahahaahrrrr)
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:10 pm

we'll need to organise a time and a server, a friend of mine has a vent server that isn't being used much
i'll find out if we can hang about in it and i'll let u all know
Back to top Go down
Welsh

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Sounds good, just had some beers so it's time to kick niceys arse tonght i think Basketball
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Ventrilo Server: ventrilo-5.clanplanet.co.uk
Port: 3851

No password. Get the most current version of Vent.
Back to top Go down
NiceDAD

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:12 pm

get the feck of my arse hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dod Classic Event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dod Classic Event?   Dod Classic Event? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dod Classic Event?
Page 1 of 1