MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are they now?

Go down 
+14
Richard
cY
TheFang
NiceDAD
Redeemer
keeps
0Mn!$1@$h
Ar`
Welsh
Jingo
Barcode
TehGraff
KingNic
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Redeemer

Where are they now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 am

Oh yeah, I forgot about him playing EvE Smile
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 pm

hello Red you little skirt wearing freak how the devil are u? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 pm

I'm gd Welsh, skirts a plenty, so are the sheep Wink
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Get your feckin hands off'em.. there mine... all mine rendeer
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:05 pm

lmfao I'll send you some photos for your er .... collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:07 pm

People have died for less, but then it would be interesting Surprised
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm not liking where this is going anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:38 pm

You started it Arrow
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 pm

lol I know ^^
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 am

oh great now we have two perverts fighting over sheep.....

.....just like old times geek
Back to top Go down
TehGraff

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:14 am

i'm pretty sure stooby used to dabble in inter-species love as well
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:16 pm

With Stooby it would have been frogs Shocked
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Now I'm positive I don't want to know ^^
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 am

Speaking of the frenchman.....does anyone have any contact details for him? And where is everyone else? Trouble is I sent out a load of emails to people and I am not sure if those accounts are still active. Even if they are active it might have gone to junk mail.

Hows about everyone spamming their old contacts and seeing if we get more people in?
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:53 am

I don't know if Richard still uses the same e-mail addy but I know what his name is on it (starts with [LGC] something, at college just now so can't tell you what it is :/)

Not sure about anyone else, CY hasn't been on in over a year, neither has 6-Pack Sad
Back to top Go down
NiceDAD

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:28 am

oki i have a few try to mail them ,and wasent paul (aka welshman) FRENCH scratch iam fecking possitiv on that tongue Shocked What a Face and red you litel bastard have you been 18 yet ??
Back to top Go down
TheFang

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 am

FINALLY, TheFang has come back... to DoD...

Story all? So do I get to do a recap of all I've done since MDK too? Very Happy

Let's see... in no particular order...

DoD Source..

Red Orchestra..

Left4Dead which then became Left4Dead 2..

Supreme Commander 2..

CoD4..

Bad Company 2...

Dragon Age..

Super Street Fighter 4 => xBox 360 Twisted Evil

Still in WoW, even after taking a break, also ditched horde and went alliance /gasp

Starcraft 2 = awesomeness *though I suck* Smile

And today I invested in Red Dead Redemption and Halo Reach should I get bored some day

Other than that, nothing new. Been busy with work as usual, can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Do you still work in that Chinese fang?

Nicey you bastard, I'm 23, the beard has grown Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cY

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Evening ladies, trust you are all well?!?

Nigel you're correct, I am sadly still fulfilling my FPS needs with an Xbox 360 and the CoD series, partly due to the fact that my office became a nursery in 2007! :-(

That however is all about to change with a proposed relocation at the end of the year, just not sure my PC (having been stored safely in the loft for the last 3 years) would be fit for running anything other than minesweeper! Rolling Eyes

...and WTF do you mean n00b cannon? Cheeky fucker!

cY
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Chris Very Happy good to see you're still alive Smile I'm sure your safeguarded PC can still run dod :p
Back to top Go down
TheFang

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Redeemer wrote:
Do you still work in that Chinese fang?

Nicey you bastard, I'm 23, the beard has grown Very Happy

Yup, opened a 2nd, so busy busy busy.. bounce

Though I delegate all that to my minions Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:56 am

Shovelfang! Late as usual Razz Good job you were not on last night when I fired up DOD classic for the first time in ages. As nicey will no doubt confirm, I was complete crap so I would have made an easy target for a mad irishman, waving his (entrenching) tool around.

Ello Chris. Yes I said noob cannon. I started out with that thing, then moved on to better weapons with the grown ups Razz Mind you, last night I went back to the 40 cos I couldnt hit sod all with anything else. Found out why in the end - I was locked to 60 fps cos I hadn't disabled vsync. So when's Lara Croft popping round your place to dig out that ancient antique? Razz
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 am

C'mon fang, we know you don't have any minions Very Happy

Think I'll have to go quickly reinstall dod now for a laugh at all our skills (except for someone with a bloody spade :p)
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 am

Hah of course he has a minion, to send in and take all the damage while he loafs around at long range and takes all the xp. Sounds like his style of play to me. No balls, some people Razz

(bloody warlocks, bloody alliance - all 13 yr old tard griefers, the lot of em Razz:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P)
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Redeemer wrote:
I don't know if Richard still uses the same e-mail addy but I know what his name is on it (starts with [LGC] something, at college just now so can't tell you what it is :/)

Not sure about anyone else, CY hasn't been on in over a year, neither has 6-Pack Sad

[LGC] indeed, i still game with some of the old WAL members. If any of you guys wantto join us we use a 50 slot mumble server. Though i will use the Vent occasionally that BC has got up and runnin

And i am dissapointed in you Bc, playing WoW. I remember the stick you gave people over it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are they now?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Contact :: [MDK] Members-
Jump to: