MDK DOD Clan Contact Point
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For former members of the DOD 1.6 Clan [MDK]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are they now?

Go down 
+14
Richard
cY
TheFang
NiceDAD
Redeemer
keeps
0Mn!$1@$h
Ar`
Welsh
Jingo
Barcode
TehGraff
KingNic
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Welsh

Where are they now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:58 am

I remember the grief he gave everyone aswell, in fact i think i have reminded him everytime we have spoke on the phone since i found out Razz at least I have stood my ground and never even picked up the case in the shops let alone played it
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 am

Don't lie welsh, we all know that you picked it up, took it home and then sacrificed it to your sheepy gods Laughing

You've considered this action since doing so, you've found it money to be well spent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:07 am

Shhhhh don't tell him that he can turn women into sheep in WOW. I've been keeping that feature from him
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 am

lmao that's a gd point, I hadn't even considered that :p
Back to top Go down
gehn

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:55 pm

What up ladies, gents and sheep molesters!

The great and powerful Gehn is here! Been a long fucking time for some of you, not so much for others.

What have I been up to? Lets see, went to college in 04, graduated with a BS in Computer Science in 08. Started working for Lockheed Martin around Philadelphia and a few months ago decided to up and leave home and move to Denver. Now I'm living outside Denver, still working at Lockheed.

Gaming wise I've played a lot, DoDS, CSS, did a good year or so in WoW then go into that EVE Online game which was a ton of fun. Stopped doing EVE and started playing more TF2/COD MW2 for a bit.

Nowadays I don't game as much as I used to, I have been playing this game called Minecraft a lot more than I should be though. I also play TF2, L4D1/2, and whatnot. Looking forward to Civilization V being released next week.

We should play a FPS or some RTS games sometime! They are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:21 pm

A bit of CoH? Now theres an idea. I still remember a few good CoH games.
1) One of Gehn's first, where I pinned him down all round on an entire flank with one MG
2) Teaching Rod how to play the hard way - by stuffing him 4 times on the same map and pointing out what he should have done (hehehehe)
3) Having stoo almost break through to my base before rolling out 2 hetzers and a jagdpanzer and slaughtering hundreds of rangers who attacked em head on and strolling to the other end of the map
4) Playing Stoo a few months later on the spur of the moment after not having played for a while and him walking all over me
5) Me, Gehn, Welsh vs viper, stoo and graff. PInning them down for an hour (to be fair Graff had just installed it) and rolling in with half a dozen panthers
6) Cursing Angel every bloody time we played

Hope you all noticed the improvement in the AI about 18 months ago where the "expert" computer opponent went from "quite decent" to "f**k me, I've lost already and its only 2 minutes in"

Right, whos up for it? I still need to give stoo a good kicking again. 3v3s? League? Just for the hell of it. Ave it you slaaaaaaaaaaags
Back to top Go down
Jeffthebrit

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Hello boys and...boys hows it hangin

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:50 am

Hey Jeff how ya doin? What you up to these days?
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 am

I'm up for a bit of CoH although i aint played it properly since that memorable day on 3v3 but shit ye i love the game and i'm willing any day to play.... need to reinstall it now
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 am

And install 27 patches of course....
Back to top Go down
Welsh

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 am

i already have those downloaded lol just never got around to installing them
Back to top Go down
Redeemer

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Monday night fellas, get dod installed, get vent and get on, I shall be available to join you lot for a change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bleedingangl

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm

you are all gay... it has to be said
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:06 am

About bloody time you turned up, loafer Razz
Back to top Go down
bleedingangl

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 am

not my fault you twats forgot to invite me is it, i dont mind thou, it seems to be one of those orgys for only guys
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 am

Look down yer facebook wall. You were one of the first 8 to get pinged Razz

About 5 of us on dod every night this week. We need an easy target so get your arse on Razz

(there was also talk of doing some CoH and BFV last night)
Back to top Go down
Barcode
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:08 am

Hey where's 6-Pack's post? Tsk tsk. Wink

Hope you got it all installed again mate. Missed your annoying MG work
Back to top Go down
derlee

PostSubject: Hi   Where are they now? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi all -

particularly remember barcode, welshy, free, bulldozer and many more niks on this forum

good to see you are all still around ....

hope all families and friends are well

After a break from any gaming, I started playing again on late Friday nights !!
Initially with bf2 and then onto bf2bc and now spend any gaming time on pure-bedlam servers

bye for now u but will keep popping in to whats happening .....

Lee ( formerly derlee )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they now?   Where are they now? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are they now?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDK DOD Clan Contact Point :: Contact :: [MDK] Members-
Jump to: